Keith L Pronske
President & CEO
CLEAN ENERGY SYSTEMS
Clean Energy Systems (CES) has developed technology that Is revolutionizing the power industry by eliminating the traditional exhaust stack and making Zero-Emission Power a reality.
- Technology Developer
- Patent on OxyFuel Burner (The Rocket)
- 25 Professional Engineers
- Based in California
- Major Joint-Venture in California with Schlumberger, Chevron & Microsoft
- CES Has Conveyed a Master License for the Oxy-Burner Technology to Valverde
- CES is a Major VPS Shareholder
- Led By Keith Pronske, 35 years of experience with Tractabel, BKi, AES Corporation and CES since January 2003
TRIGEN ENERGY BV
TriGen Energy creates projects that generate emission-free power from (low quality) fossil fuels, using proprietary oxy-fuel combustion technology.
- Engineering and Project Development
- Global Project Experience
- 10 Professionals
- Worked on 15 Innovative Projects Worldwide
- TriGen is a fully owned subsidiary of Valverde
- Led by Pieter Kapteijn, 40 years of experience with Shell and Maersk Oil
Conventional emissions combine nitrogen from the air with carbon dioxide making a combination that is difficult to separate. At VPS, we have teamed up with the “CES Oxy-Fuel Burner” which we affectionately refer to as “The Rocket” – leading edge technology that creates a pure stream of CO2 to be transported & sequestered.
—Gareth Roberts Valverde Founder & Carbon Sequestration & Capture Expert